Celebrating 69 years of service to the people of NSW in 2017
The Federation was formed in 1948 and now has 11 Branches which cover Newcastle, Port Stephens, Coalfields, Hunter Valley, New England, East and West Lake Macquarie and Central Coast.
The objects of the Federation are:
- Act for members in any matters whatsoever connected with their office as Justice of the Peace
- Uphold and defend the interests, status and rights of members and maintain
dignity of the Commission of Peace
- Promote, improve, extend, elevate and deal with the education and general
knowledge of members in every possible manner
- Establish branches in New South Wales
- Promote the social enjoyment of members
- Do all things that may promote the objects of the Federation as a
non-political, non-sectarian and non-profit-making organisation
We welcome enquiries from Justices of the Peace who would like to become members of our Federation.